♡ izzah ♡: I'm done my Hijrah 1432

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm done my Hijrah 1432

Salam Maal Hijrah

Today,muslim all over the world is celebrating Maal Hijrah 1433.As usual,people would say "I'll be a better person for the next year...I'll trying hard to strengthen my Iman and Amal..."..But,how many of them really get their revolution?Not so,rite..Maal Hijrah is simple.Its a new year of islamic calendar and we as a muslim have to find our way to improve our whole life.

So,to not regretting yourself,just set a target that u may really achieve for.Improving Iman and Amal should be our target everyday,not by yearly as we may forget it when we busy achieving our revenue,4.0 flat,high-income and blablabla.

That is why,my Hijrah 1432 is to be someone wife.I wanna feel how sweet and warm of wifely life (depending on what friends told me).. =) and yes..I have done my way.I have done it because of Allah S.W.T....Alhamdulillah~


So,for this year I'm going to help my parents to let their dreams of Hajj become true.I'll keep on trying after they are wasting of  everything for my big day...Alamak!Little girl start to cry now sob..sob..T___T ...
.
.
.
eh!
.
.
.
.
.
aahh..forgot again,I'm a married woman.
sigh*


No comments: