♡ izzah ♡: ackn0wLedgemenT for perS0n name... SITI NURBAYA

Sunday, February 21, 2010

ackn0wLedgemenT for perS0n name... SITI NURBAYA

nothing to say
just a Lots of TQ greetings
for her trust in me




&


be the 1st my 0nLine cust0mer
as she messaging me 8 in the morning,18/02/10
(maybe she had wonderfuL dream of my Vincci shoes that nite~~)
just to ask me
whether my LoveLy VINCCI shoes
is stilL avaiLable
wooooo!!

i'm soooo gratefuL
its not about the m0ney
but its ab0ut trust
i really appreciate if peopLe had trust in me
becauSe i like trusting pe0pLe
(maybe that's why i always be the cheaters victim--haha!poor me)

ok.en0ugh.so......
I'm hoping that these photos will show you
how I'm "thank you-ing" the girl names
SITI NURBAYA BT ABD WAHAB

christmas Gift!!eheh!

wait~~
there is something m0re....
hurmm.....

taDaaa!!
 
it's c0me with free Gift~~hooyyeahh!!
soooo~what r u waiting for??
hurry up!grab my PADINI sweater \(^ o ^)/

No comments: